From the Sour Dairy team, it's the carton that smells of fartin’.
MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF: LUMPS, LEMONS AND COW!
Sour Milk is a leaky milk carton with a straw poked into the top of his head. He has large eyes that point in different directions and has a milk mustache over an open mouthed smile.
Sour Milk's collector card is Card 109 in the series. His card is a Heat 'N' Reveal card. He is laying on his back, as he pounds and kicks at the ground, as if he is crying over split milk. He has milk spilling from his mouth and straw as well. He has the tagline of "Sour Milk" on the bottom.
- Sour Milk is similar to Mouldy Milk, a Trashie from Series 1 of the Trash Pack. He also bears a strong resemblance to the Shopkins Milk Bud from Season 4 and Spilt Milk from Season 1.
- He is the only rare Sour Dairy Grossery of Series 1.
- He resembles Cruddy Cream and Maggot Milk from Series 2, and shares a similar concept with Mucus Milk, another Series 2 Grossery.
- His static art lacks the moldy lumps on the bottom that his catalog art and figure have.
- He is one of the few Grosseries that have not got their info on the The Grossery Gang: Collector's Guide.
| Series 1|
Yuck Yogurt / Stinky Cheese / Sour Milk / Rotten Egg
Cruddy Cream / Mucus Milk / Gutter Butter / Snot Whipped Cream / Pongy Parmesan / Maggot Milk / Blue Spew Cheese