What's got five fingers and creeps out everyone and everything around him? It's Sewer Glove! He's like the weird, mute uncle always popping up!
Just Kidding Magazine
What's got five fingers and creeps out everyone and everything around him? This guy. Always popping up where you least expect him, Fingers is like the weird, mute uncle who's only ever in the background of family photos. Nobody can really figure out what Fingers' deal is - or if he even has one. Does he just get his kicks (or punches) from spying on others? Or are his motives more...tight-fisted? 
Sewer Glove is a dirty rubber cleaning glove. He has slime on the fingers, and he has an open mouth with a shocked, screaming expression on his face.
- Sewer Glove is similar to Rub-a-Glove, a Limited Edition Season 2 Shopkin.
- In the webseries, he is given the name Fingers. Here, he has additional slime on his bottom, like his static art, and also has a row of teeth, which his static art and figure lack. He also lacks limbs, like his figure, though he uses his fingers like hands.
- Despite having four fingers and a thumb for his glove design, the humans seen in the Grossery Gang world only have three fingers and a thumb.
- He is the first Barf-Room Supplies Grossery to be a room-care object, rather than a body-care one.
- In the webseries, he takes on multiple jobs whenever the need is used. This includes a shark, a tailor, a construction worker, a rancher, a butler, and a guard dog.
- He can be inflated into a flotation device, as seen in Crud Flood (Part 2).
- Get Well Spewn (Part 3) marks the first time he has spoken in the webseries, albeit during a time others were talking at the same time.
- He is given a few speaking lines in The Grossery Gang: Spoiled Stories: A Foul Fill-Ins Book and The Grossery Gang: Pizza Face Saves the Day: A Comic Adventure, however.
- In the webseries, the side with his thumb on it has a tendency to switch directions.