Series 3, taglined Putrid Power, is the third series of the franchise, which was released June 24, 2017. This series introduces Action Figures to the toyline, along with the Clean Team, an enemy team to the Grosseries.
Wave 2 of Series 3 was reported in Toys R Us stores in late August 2017.
It's the brand new Series from The Grossery Gang and things are about to get messy with the introduction of Putrid Power!
In this Putrid Power Series, an evil force known as the Clean Team is cleaning up the streets of Cheap Town, vowing to fight grime and wipe out The Grossery Gang for good! How will the Gang defeat such an enemy, why, with epic Putrid Power of course! Utilising the stench of old bin juice, our heroes must band together and transform into the ultimate disgusting dudes to fight off the power of clean! It's the ultimate new vs goo, crime vs grime, clean vs - well you get the deal!
It's The Grossery Gang Putrid Power, the biggest, boldest, bestest and grossest series yet!
Information for this series was debuted at the 2017 New York Toy Fair at the Moose Toys booth. Here, samples of upcoming Grosseries, along with the action figures and vehicles for the series, were shown.
The 2017 Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas gave out Single Packs of the characters.
- Trash Alley
- Fish Market
- Vile Vermin
- World Food
- Cruddy Sport
- Gross Greasies
- Junk Yard
- Barf-Room Supplies
- Stinky Snacks
- Clean Team
- Gunky Gas Station
- Muck Chuck Garbage Truck
- Metallic Trash Attack Pack
- Collector's Trash Can
- Clean Team Street Sweeper
- Delivery Strike Motor Bike
- The Grossery Gang vs. The Clean Team: Putrid Power is based around this series.
- The Stinky Snacks category returns, after being absent in Series 2.
- Coincidentally, Series 3 of The Trash Pack also had blue trash cans.
- Each trash can has a peg on top for a Grossery to sit. It also allows for the cans to stack on top of each other.
- This is the first season since Series 1 to have ultra rare Grosseries in their own category.
- This is the first season to not have chocolate bars as 2-packs, soda cans as 4-packs, and chip bags as 10-packs. Instead they used cardboard packaging with trash cans instead of milk crates and the 2, 4, and 10 Grosseries has changed to 2, 5, and 12 Grosseries.
- This season has the most playsets at five, as opposed to Series 1, which had three, and Series 2, which had only one.
|Series 1 / Series 2 / Series 3 / Series 4 / Series 5|