From the Sour Dairy team, fart your day with a Rotten Egg!
MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF: FEATHERS, BEAKS AND NASTY SMELLS!
The last to have expired and therefore the youngest of the group, Egghead is in a constant struggle to catch up with his peers. He is the Freshman of the group, Egghead may be a bit slow, but that doesn't stop him from jumping into the gang's adventures head first! And feet first. Especially since he forgets which is which. Hey, he's round!
Rotten Egg is a cracked and beaten up egg, with spots of mold on his shell. He has crossed eyes and has a crack for a mouth.
Rotten Egg's collector card is Card 37 in the series. He is on a skateboard, wearing a pair of shorts and tennis shoes. His head is slamming into the side of the card edge, splattering pieces of his body around while he still grins. He has the tagline of "Egg-Streme Sport!" on the bottom.
Card 58 is a sticker card with the same design.
- Rotten Egg is similar to Garbage Egg, a Trashie from Series 1 of the Trash Pack; as well as Googy, a Season 1 Shopkin.
- In the Grossery Gang web series, he is given the name Egghead.
- He is the only member of the Sour Dairy team to not be an actual dairy product, although eggs are normally sold near the dairy aisle in stores.
- His static art depicts him with egg yolk leaking out from the cracks on his head.
- HIs collector card breaks the fourth wall, using the edge of the border as part of his environment.
- The artwork on the reciept for the Surprise Eggs portrays his Easter variants as decorated in paint splotches, rather than striped like his figures are.
| Series 1|
Yuck Yogurt / Stinky Cheese / Sour Milk / Rotten Egg
Cruddy Cream / Mucus Milk / Gutter Butter / Snot Whipped Cream / Pongy Parmesan / Maggot Milk / Blue Spew Cheese