His maggots might make you cry!
May Contain Traces Of: Grass, gunk, and weevils!
Maggot Milk is a dirty, personal carton of milk, with flies and maggots crawling on his body. He has a crazy, toothy grin, with outwards facing eyes. He is covered in splatters of gunk, with a straw poked into the top of his carton.
- Maggot Milk is similar to Sour Milk, a Series 1 Sour Dairy Grossery.
- He is one of two milk-based Grosseries from Series 2, the other being Mucus Milk.
- Unlike Mucus Milk, Maggot Milk is a carton of milk, while Mucus Milk is a bottle of milk.
- Despite his artwork, he does not come in a white variant.
- In The Grossery Gang: Collector's Guide, he is listed as a Badly Frozen Grossery on the page listings, but keeps his standard listing on the Rotten Receipt in the back.
| Series 1|
Yuck Yogurt / Stinky Cheese / Sour Milk / Rotten Egg
Cruddy Cream / Mucus Milk / Gutter Butter / Snot Whipped Cream / Pongy Parmesan / Maggot Milk / Blue Spew Cheese