New episodes are released every two weeks, mainly on Saturdays.
Meet the Grossery Gang, the most inspired – expired – grossest convenience store products to ever hit the shelf. This cartoon series follows five best friends who are having the time of their lives hanging out at the Yucky Mart – Follow the series of (mis)adventures by subscribing to channel and getting updates on the latest cartoon episodes!
- Vac Attack
- Trash Head
- Spray Bottle
- Feather Duster
- Wet Wipes
- Mop Head
- Bad Bleacher
- Bad Beef Can
- Cruddy Cat Food
- Slimy Sardines
- Faked Beanz
- Sloppy Soup Tin
- Tinned Slimeapple
- Gooey Chewie
- Mucus Juice Box
- Dirty Money
- Ginger Dread Man
- Slop Corn (male and female)
- Smelly Bean (male and female)
- Nasty Nacho (male and female)
- Putrid Pancakes (male and female)
- Disgusting Mustard
- Flat Fizz
- Gooey Smooch
- Queso Grossery
- Lady Cheese
- Meathead's Ancestor
- The Loog
- Nasty Looking Tissues
- Cheese Head
YouTube Guest Stars
- Mount Yuck (Part 1)
- Mount Yuck (Part 2)
- Mount Yuck (Part 3)
- Mount Yuck (Part 4)
- Mount Yuck (Part 5)
- A Gooey-full Mind (Part 1)
- A Gooey-full Mind (Part 2)
- A Gooey-full Mind (Part 3)
- A Gooey-full Mind (Part 4)
- A Gooey-full Mind (Part 5)
- A Gooey-full Mind (Part 6)
- Crud Flood (Part 1)
- Crud Flood (Part 2)
- Crud Flood (Part 3)
- Crud Flood (Part 4)
- Crud Flood (Part 5)
- Lifestyles of The Rich & Famous (Part 1)
- Lifestyles of The Rich & Famous (Part 2)
- Lifestyles of The Rich & Famous (Part 3)
- Lifestyles of The Rich & Famous (Part 4)
- Lifestyles of The Rich & Famous (Part 5)
- Get Well Spewn (Part 1)
- Get Well Spewn (Part 2)
- Get Well Spewn (Part 3)
- Get Well Spewn (Part 4)
- Get Well Spewn (Part 5)
- Get Well Spewn (Part 6)
- I Think I'm a Clone Now
- Hambooger Helper
- Written by - Mike Moselle, Joe Vitale
- Directed by - Cameron Gough
- Produced by - Kylie Risson
- Animation - Jon Asquith, Cameron Gough, & Arnaud Millot
- Art & Design - Leigh Ryan
- Rigging & Development - Cameron Gough
- Visual Effects - Oscar Gomez
- Storyboards - Sacha Bryning
- Animation Studio - Dirty Puppet
- Music & Sound - White Owl
- Voice Artist - Jade Ubrien 
- Moose Brand Manager - Khia Pledger
- Moose Creative Director - Adam Woods
- Moose Creative Consultant - Mia Roth
- Producers - Shelley Dvi-Vardhana, Terry Kalagian
- Production Co-Ordinator - Kim Risson
- Executive Producer - Michael Riley
- Laila Berzins as Sparkles, Doc Broc, Lady Cheese, The Loog, Cruddy Cat Food
- Spike Spencer as Meathead, Rocky, Stinky, Tinned Slimeapple
- Alexandra Ryan as Egghead, Nasty Looking Tissues
- Nicolas Roye as Pizza Face, Surge, Ricardo, Spray Bottle
- Kyle Hebert as Trash Head, Gooey Chewie, Vac Attack, Wet Wipes, Buckethead, Slimy Sardines, Overlord
- Doug Erholtz as Bad Beef Can, Faked Beanz, Sloppy Soup Tin, Mop Head, Feather Duster
- The characters are given limbs for the cartoon.
- What appears to be a prototype version of the show was previewed at the Toy Fair along with the product line. It had a different animation style and used different characters.
- In Australia, the show is broadcasted by Cartoon Network as well as show interstitials, and the episodes can be found on their website.
- The characters were given different voices starting with Crud Flood (Part 1).
- Every so often, random episode compilations are uploaded onto YouTube.
- The Grossery Game is loosely based on the style of the webseries. Episodes are also viewable on this app.
- As an Easter Egg, the Moose Toys logo appears on various packages in the store.
- Every episode contains five parts, with the exception of A Gooey-full Mind and Get Well Spewn, which had six parts.
- The designs of the characters are based on their static art.
- No new episodes were released after The Grossery Gang vs. The Clean Team: Putrid Power movie. This was later broken on September 30th, 2017, with the release of I Think I'm a Clone Now.
- The "Putrid Power"-titled arc is formed out of solo stories, rather than a continuing arc.