From the Sticky Sweets team, it's pre-chewed to slide down easy!
MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF: PHLEGM, DROOL AND FILLINGS!
Extra crude and already chewed, this dude's not "Old School" - he's "Old Drool!" Icky and sticky, gooey Chewie can't wait to get his sticky hands on the Clean Team. They had better watch out for his sloppy slingshot because when he hits, he sticks! Get ready to fight dirty!
He's pre-chewed to slide down easy!
Likes: Being chewed
Dislikes: Being stepped on
May Contain Traces Of: Phlegm, drool, and fillings!
Rarity: Special edition
Gooey Chewie is a slimy, pre-chewed piece of chewing gum. His eyes are looking in different directions, and he has an open mouthed grin with gum strings sticking to it.
In the webseries, he is designed as triangular, rather than square.
Gooey Chewie's collector card is Card 61 in the series. His card is a sticker card. He is stuck to the ground, with his top stuck to a shoe that has stepped on him, as he grins. He has the tagline of "Gooey Chewie" on the bottom.
- Gooey Chewie is similar to Scum Gum, a Trashie from Series 1 of the Trash Pack.
- In the webseries, he is simply called Gooey. His voice is entirely unintellible, talking in sloppy splutters. He is voiced by Kyle Hebert.
- He can be stretched out to be used as a catapult, as seen in Mount Yuck (Part 1). This was later utilized in his appearance in The Grossery Game.
- He appears on the top left corner of the Series 1 large packs.
- His static art has slime on his top, a feature his figures lack.
| Series 1|
Chewed Candy / Mucky Buttercup / Gooey Smooch / Stinky Mint / Faulty Malty / Skummy Bear / Gooey Chewie / Lolli-slop / Smelly Bean / Lame Licorice / Heartless Candy / Crusty Chocolate Bar
|Blow Fly / Vac Attack / Trash Head / Gooey Chewie / Dodgey Donut / Putrid Pizza / Grub Sub / Squished Banana / Fungus Fries|