You can catch him like a bad cold!
Likes: Gum drops
May Contain Traces Of: Sugar, mice, and slime!
Rarity: Ultra rare
Ginger Dread Man is a stale, gone-off gingerbread man cookie. He has a visible right eye, while his left eye is covered by a splatter of frosting. He has a gumdrop nose, and three gumdrop buttons on his body, with a zigzag frown formed by frosting. His ankles and wrists are lined with frosting zigzags as well.
- Ginger Dread Man's static art colors his buttons as three separate ones, while they are all the same color on his figure.
- His static art and catalog art has his eye looking towards the right, while it is facing forwards in his figure.
- He is the second Grossery to have limbs in his figure form, the first being Skummy Bear.
- The figure that most resembles his static art has a yellow eye, while it is white on his static art.
- In the webseries, Ginger Dread Man makes a cameo appearance in Get Well Spewn (Part 2), saying ooh with Stinky.
- In The Grossery Gang: Collector's Guide, he is listed as a Half Baked Bakery Grossery on the page listings, but keeps his standard listing on the Rotten Receipt in the back.
| Series 2|
Yuck Éclair / Ginger Dread Man / Sloppy Toffee Apple / Scary Floss / Car-Rot Cake / Slobstopper / Barf Brownie / Mushmellow Crispy