From the Badly Frozen team, it's the chicken that doesn't taste like chicken!
MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF: GIZZARDS, CLAWS AND FEATHERS!
Frozen Foul is an upright frozen chicken, with mold growing on his legs and wings. His right eye is larger than his left eye and he has a cheeky, crackly grin.
Frozen Foul's collector card is Card 4 in the series. He is shivering with two chicken nuggets in ice cubes in front of him. He has the tagline of "Froze Me Nuggets Off!" on the bottom.
- Frozen Foul is similar to Stuffed Chicken, a Trashie from Series 4 of the Trash Pack.
- Unlike Frozen Foul, Stuffed Chicken still has his bird head, while Frozen Foul has a special Grossery face on where the stomach is.
- He is one of two chicken-based Grosseries from Series 1, the other being Icky Drumstick.
- His figures have a frosted appearance on him.
- According to the Shopkins crossover stop motion, he is very heavy, being heavy enough to catapult Dodgey Donut to the other side of the world.
- On the back of the Corny Chips packaging, his variant art is crooked.
| Series 1|
Ice Scream / Unfrozen Pizza / Frozen Foul / Yuck TV Dinner