Hard as a rock and loves to roll, Dodgey Donut (A.K.A Rocky) is the wildest party animal in the aisle! Rude, crude and barely food, Dodgey Donut’s priorities in life are partying, partying, and partying – not necessarily in that order.
But when the chips are down (and they often are after Rocky knocks every bag off the shelves), this bodacious baked good is the one you want on your side!
Dodgey Donut is a rock hard donut covered in mucky frosting with sprinkles on the top half of his body. He has a crazy, open-mouthed smile.
Dodgey Donut's collector card is Card 23 in the series. He is tied by his feet by an anvil and is sinking into water, reaching upwards for a life preserver while a shark is underneath him. He has the tagline of "Dunkin' Donut!" on the bottom.
Card 55 is a sticker card with the same image.
- Dodgey Donut is similar to Dank Donut, a Trashie from Series 5 of the Trash Pack. He also resembles Dolly Donut, a Season 4 Shopkin.
- In the Grossery Gang web series, he is given the name Rocky. He is voiced by Spike Spencer.
- His prototype show name was Donut Brain.
- All of his catalog artwork erroneously leaves the center of his hole white, rather than transparent. Barf Bagel also has this same error.
- The eyes of his preliminary designs switched from brown and blue depending on the media source.
- Get Well Spewn (Part 2) reveals he has a crack in his skull, possibly as a reference to his extreme persona given to him in his bio.
|Half Baked Bakery|
| Series 1|
Dodgey Donut / Tasteless Tart / Stale Muffin / Chunky Cheesecake / Rotten Apple Pie / Barf Bagel / Le Crusty Croissant / Putrid Pancakes / Awful Waffle