For the packaging that shared the same name in Series 1, click here.
From the Sticky Sweets team, it's got a crusty taste that lasts after it comes up fast!
MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF: MUD, CRUSTS AND BAND AIDS!
Crusty Chocolate Bar is a slimy and melty wrapped chocolate bar with half of his wrapper peeled down. He has eyes pointing in different directions, a crazy grin on his face and a bite mark on his top left corner.
Crusty Chocolate Bar's collector card is Card 40 in the series. He is wearing a skydiving outfit with a plane above him. He is holding onto a broken parachute cord and screaming. He has the tagline of "Chocolate Drop!" on the bottom.
Card 111 is a Heat 'N' Reveal card with the same image.
- Crusty Chocolate Bar is similar to Cheeky Chocolate, a season one Shopkin. The two even have the same color scheme in artwork.
- His catalog images show the word "Grosseries" imprinted on his chocolate sections, though both his static art and his figure form lack this detail.
- His exclusive variant is nearly similar to his blue variant, only with different finishes and slightly different shades of blue.
- He is the only Sticky Sweet to not have a Sticker Card. Rather, he has a Heat 'N' Reveal card.
- His prototype cartoon name was Nutty Choc.
- His pink collector art image has a brighter color of pink on his cheeks, something his other pictures do not have.
- His right eyelid is not properly layered on his collector art, showing a small speck of white from his eyeball.
| Series 1|
Chewed Candy / Mucky Buttercup / Gooey Smooch / Stinky Mint / Faulty Malty / Skummy Bear / Gooey Chewie / Lolli-slop / Smelly Bean / Lame Licorice / Heartless Candy / Crusty Chocolate Bar