From the Moldy Veg team, it's the perfect gift for that teacher you hate!
MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF: GRUBS, WORMS AND BRANCHES!
He's the perfect gift for the that teacher you hate!
Dislikes: Apple bobbing
May Contain Traces Of: Grubs, worms, and branches!
Rarity: Ultra rare
Awful Apple is a slimy, rotten apple with his top right side bitten off. He has a worm crawling out of his top left side.
Awful Apple's collector card is Card 29 in the series. He is stumbling over a banana peel with a shocked expression on his face, with his worm matching the expression. He has the tagline of "Apple Turnover!" on the bottom.
Card 88 is a Touch 'N' Feel card with the same image. He also appears in the first puzzle with the same image.
- Awful Apple is similar to Rotten Apple, a Trashie from Series 1 of the Trash Pack.
- Unlike Awful Apple, Rotten Apple is an apple core, while Awful Apple is an almost full apple.
- Awful Apple also resembles Apple Blossom, a Shopkin from Season 1 of Shopkins.
- His static art depicts him with an orange worm, while both of his figures have pink worms instead.
- He, Hairy Pear, Sour Pineapple, and Squishy Tomato are the only Moldy Veg Grosseries to be fruit-based.
| Series 1|
Hairy Pear / Shoccoli / Sour Pineapple / Awful Apple / Cauli-Fouler / Onion Scum / Rot Hot Chili / Mushy Mushroom / Squishy Tomato / Smashed Potato / Revolting Sultana / Puking Pumpkin